614010, г. Пермь, ул. Соловьёва,
8 902 83 27 261, 8 902 83 32 395,
8 908 27 37 730,
+7 (342) 282 68 11, 245 91 01
‘Perm international biennial photography festival – 2011’
Русский / English
Perm department of the Russian Union of Art Photographers
With the support of:
Ministry of culture, youth policy and mass communication in
The Russion Union of Art Photographers
Place and time of the event:
Central exhibition hall in Perm city Perm, September-October,
- Show the achievements in photo art of the last years.
- Assistance in photography exchange and development.
2. MAIN FESTIVAL EVENTS
- International exhibition ‘Perm biennal photography festival
- Contemporary Perm photography’ exhibition.
- Personal exhibition of Andreas Rost, Germany.
- Andreas Rost’s masterclass Germany.
- Personal exhibition of Sergey Belov, Perm Krai.
- Jacques Dyupake (France), the exhibition "Journey
to the USSR. 1956, 1964, 1975"
- Express exhibitions and art meetings with the participants of
- Creative tour for the participants of the festival around Kungur
region and the White mountain.
- Photographers from any country all over the world can take part
in the exhibition.
- The works that they send should be made not earlier than 2001.
- Participant must have author's rights for the presented works.
Presenting works for the contest, participant in such a way confirms
that he/she is the author of the work and allows organizers and
sponsors of the contest to reproduce the work free of charge,
the whole one or partially for the purpose of contest’s advertising.
Organizers of the exhibition don’t’ bear responsibility for copyright
piracy of the participants. Presenting works for the contest,
participant confirms his/her authorship and consent with the exhibition’s
conditions and regulations.
- Organizers of the exhibition guarantee delicate handling with
the sent works, and also return of works at the dates pointed
below, but they are not responsible for the damage while sending
works by mail.
4. SUBJECT OF THE EXHIBITION - MAN
No restrictions concerning the ways of photos creation. Picture
processing is allowed.
5. WORKS’ SIZE
- Size of works is from 30х40 cm to50х60 cm.
- It’s necessary to write the author’s first an last names, the
title of the work or collection, sequence number of the work in
collection, the year it was created, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone on the back of every photo.
- Not more than 4 works from one author are accepted. Collection
is considered to be one work, the number of works in the collection
is not over 4. It’s necessary to send soft copies on CD in JPEG
format to be included in the exhibition’s catalogue, the size
of the photo is 3000 pixel on long side. You should write first
and last name on CD and the title of the work. Works (collection),
that are not presented in digital form, are not included in the
- Please, be attentive while filling in the participant’s form,
write the number and the title of work, photographer’s name, address,
postcode and telephone. You can print the form from the site www.permfotoart.ru
- You should send filled in form and a copy of payment document
of a registration fee together with collection of works. Works
without filled in form and a copy of payment document are not
You can see the participant’s form in the attachment
and fill out a questionnaire Word, 96 kb)
You can see registration fee receipt in the attachment
and print for filling Word, 30 kb)
6. ADDRESS TO SEND WORKS
614010 Perm, 6 Solovyova Str., Perm department of the Russian
Union of Art Photographers, Vladislav Mikhailovich Borozdin.
Maximal parcel’s weight is not over 1 kg.
- I place – 30 000 rubles,
- II place – 20 000 rubles,
- III place – 15 000 rubles,
- Victor Chuvyzgalov’s special prize,
- Raif Ablyashev’s special prize,
- Catalogue will be sent to all the participants of the exhibition.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Registration fee: 300 rubles for the Russian Federation
and CIS participants, 20 $ for foreign participants.
The sum will be spent for organization expenses and works’ return.
Реквизиты для расчетов (Россия и страны
Пермское отделение Общероссийской общественной организации
«Союз фотохудожников России» в Филиале ОАО «СберБанка России»
Западно-Уральского банка г. Перми
Р/С: № 40703810649500110051
К/С: 30101810900000000603 в ГРКЦ ГУ Банка России по Пермскому
Регистрационный взнос на орг. расходы Международного фестиваля
«Пермское биеннале фотографии-2011».
Requisites for international clearing:
SBERBANK (ZAPADNO-URALSKY HEAD OFFICE)
PERM RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Perm department of the Russian Union of Art Photographers
Arrangement fee of the Perm International Biennial Photography
9. FESTIVAL’S CALENDAR
- Works are accepted till May, 31, 2011.
- Jury’s work - July, 9, 2011.
- Report to the authors about the jury’s decision – till June,
- Opening of the festival and exhibition – September, 23, 2011.
- Exhibition - September, 23 – October, 7, 2011.
- Return of works: November 2011 - January 2012.
- Place of exhibition: Russia, Perm, Central exhibition hall,
10 Komsomolskiy Prospect.
10. FESTIVAL’S JURY
Chairman – Vladimir Neskoromny, main redactor of ‘Foto&Video’
Andrew Bezukladnikov, manager of ‘photographer.ru’
Anatoliy Malinovski, director of Perm department of ‘Russian
photo artists’ Union’.
Pavel Pechenkin, film director, chairman of the international
festival of documentary ‘Flaertiana’, Perm;
Secretary – Katya Korman, designer, member of ‘Russian
photo artists’ Union’ , Barnaul.
Festaval’s curator: Vladislav
Mikhailovich Borozdin, chairman of Perm department of ‘Russian
photo artists’ Union’ , tel. 89082737730, (342)2657077
Festival’s secretary: Elena Dadiomova,
(Анкета участника / ENTRY FORM, посмотреть
/ to see)
and fill out a questionnaire Word, 96 kb
(Счет / Requisites for international clearing,
посмотреть / to see)
Registration fee: 300 rubles for the Russian Federation and CIS
participants, 20 $ for foreign participants.
and print for filling) Word, 30 kb
фестиваля / The festival
фестивале (пресс-релиз) /
About the Festival
участников / List of participants 09.06.2011
список участников / List of participants